Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble... Blog, Blog, Blog...

Each taking there turn with the Santa hat.


A face that melts her Daddy's heart. Good thing Mom can see through it, sometimes.

What would the world be like without Nanny? THANK YOU, MOM!


Welcome to the family little guy.



Oh, so sweet.

On Santa's Nice List...


They had a blast having Grammy and Grandpa to themselves!




Now what would give you the idea that Autumn wants to be like Ethan?


My dear friend Carissa took these pictures for us, and they just turned out so cute, I had to post them.

Ethan is such a sweet brother.

Ahh, and finally the entire brood. Kinda takes my breath away.
We'll just get right down to it. The pictures are the funnest part of the blog anyway, right? Life is only getting better. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We had Larry and Shaun out for the weekend, and what a relief! IT WAS AWESOME! We ate, and ate, and ate, and ate... and slept... YOu get the idea. Gained a few pounds for sure, but enjoyed every minute of it. Ethan loved having Grandpa around to throw him around a little bit. Autumn didn't really care who they were, as long as they'd read her a book. She was a little shy of Grandpa for some reason though. And Carter kept there laps warm for sure. It was really nice to have some company.
November has been a lot of fun. Lots of transitioning, lots of growing. Carter is now a month old. 5 weeks to be exact. He's finally starting to fill our a little bit. He weighs a little over 11 pounds now. He's starting to smile a lot now, and not just because he passed gas. He's as cute as ever. Ethan and Autumn still adore him. Autumn is right on top of the diaper changing time. She gets all the equipment out we need and then some. And Ethan is the pro burper. That's his contribution to the Carter tasks of the day.

Corey is another year older, and hopefully another year wiser. He is neck deep in Dental School and Halo parties. Can't wait for Christmas break! We might actually get to see him for a bit. Looking forward to it.

With all the rush of getting food prepared and juggling kids, I missed the spirit of the Thanksgiving Holiday. You know, that being thankful part, and I didn't get a chance to tell anyone! So now you have to bare with me. Don't worry, I'll keep it simple. The first thing that came to mind was parents. WOW! So happy to be alive. Don't know how they did it, and how they did it so well. My husband, of course, who keeps me grounded. Trials, that keep me alive and living, and of course my three adorable children.
Life just doesn't get any better than this... Unless it involves more sleep.




5 comments:

Kari said...

I am so glad you updated...I was beginning to wonder what happened to you!! Carter is adorable. What an angel. Aren't parents wonderful? There are always lots of tears when our nanie and papa leave us. Call me...

J.M. and Tresha said...

HOLY COW! You have THREE kids!!! Crazy. Hopefully I'll catch up to you someday, but I just can't imagine it right now. Good job on the blog. I love it!
Tresha

Emily said...

Missy, Missy, Missy!!! How the HECK are you girlie?? So Jessie told me she found you, and I couldn't resist taking a peek! Your family is BEAUTIFUL....Congrats on your little one.. GUESS what-- I have a Carter James too(except he is 5) Crazy!!! I hope you are doing good!Lets keep in touch! ~Emily

THE PETERSEN FAMILY said...

I LOVE THE PICTS ESPECIALLY OF CARTER AND YOUR LITTLE GIRL LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU! JUST CALL HER "THE LITTLE MISS!" ANYWAY, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY. AREN'T PARENTS GREAT! I AM SURE YOU AND COREY ARE AWESOME TOO! KEEP IN TOUCH-
MISSY (THE OTHER)

Jess and Jer said...

LOVE the pictures, they are so cute!! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving, thats awesome, ours was good to minus the spilling a pie all over the ground that I did ha ha.